It is encouraging when your work is acknowledged. On one end, there is some degree of “blogstitution” (pardon from those of delicate consciences) where you feel the need to falsely pat fellows on the back for the sake of retaining their loyalties to your blog. On the other end, you get to meet the mind of some writers through their writings and you are -at least -a bit fascinated by what you see. It then goes beyond just their writings for you.
I hope my followers will not give me a false pat for a job poorly done.
My first nomination for this award was by a blogger -Tazein, of http://www.transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com -who apparently blogs mainly to inspire people, and I daresay I have enjoyed reading about the things she has gone through. The nomination came as yet another award combining the merits of the versatile blogger award and a very inspiring blog award.
Thank you, Tazein.
The second nomination was by Paul of http://poesypluspolemics.com/ , a blogger I came upon recently. Without a thought I’d say he is a man of words. Like I told him, his bibliophilia seems to be paying off well. One of the things I enjoy about his writing is the witty way he goes about sarcasm and satire/satirisation.
Many thanks, Paul.
Here is where I am supposed to state seven things about myself. Of course, these are expected to be different from what I have in my “About” page or other awards. At this rate, I wonder how many more awards before I run out of things to say.
1. I regard myself as no more or less than a human being, product of a Creator, with privileges, abilities and limitations.
2. I love virtually all fields of life’s studies -arts, sciences, legal,…
3. I’d rather be playing chess than watching ANY football match.
4. I love heights, and training myself to love scarier heights. Unfortunately, I am not close to any imposing steep mountains.
5. I COULD sleep 12 hours a day for as long as a holiday could afford me.
6. I am always “impressed” by man’s latest inventions at impiety.
7. I am slightly shocked I could successfully complete this list so quickly.
Err…here is the third part which I am running away from. I am supposed to nominate 15 other blogs. I have to scram because I really have not studied many more other blogs than the ones I am used to. These are already sick of being nominated by me for awards; and I am sick of sickening them. For instance, shardsofdubois.wordpress.com tries all sorts, across different kindda posts, but I am sure she’d de-blog/report me as spam or totally unsubscribe from my blog if I dare mention her again in my awards. There are many other blogs like that. So, I’ll spare us all the “blogache”, nonetheless with profuse apologies for appearing a tad lawless.
Thank you reader for indulging me thus far.
You are released now.